Dunlop Geomax MX33 Tire
Please see sizing options below for your correct application!
Note: Most Dunlop MX33 Tires are for bikes with upgraded 21/18" and 19/16" wheel sets only! Aside from the 70/100x19 tire size, these will not fit stock Surron or Talaria wheel sets. For upgraded wheel sets only.
- Size 90/100-18 is the smallest 18 inch rear tire we offer and is the only 18 inch rear tire that will fit a Surron Light Bee X swingarm.
- Size 100/100-18 will only fit the Surron Ultra Bee with upgraded 21/18 wheel combo.
- Size 90/100-16 will fit a Surron Light Bee X with upgraded 19/16 wheel combo.
- Size 70/100x19 will fit stock Surron wheels or wheels with upgraded 19/16 wheel combo.
- Size 70/100-21 is the narrowest 21 inch front tire size.
- Size 80/100x21 is a standard 21 inch front tire size.
- Developed with the help of top motocross pros, the all-new MX33 is the new industry standard for soft-to-intermediate terrain. Dunlop’s innovative new technologies offer superior grip, slide control, bump absorption and enhanced durability.
- Front tire now features Block-In-A-Block technology to aid in linear tracking and improved steering
- Altered Block-In-A-Block shape on the rear increases surface area of the rear block, while additional tread angles enhance grip, stability and slide control
- Front and rear tires include new tie bars that connect each knob, improving durability by reducing flex at the base of the knobs
- New Advanced Apex Design improves shock absorption by diffusing shock through a taller, thinner apex inside the sidewall
- Multiple Block Distribution provides more blocks in the rear tread pattern compared to the Geomax MX3S, increasing the contact patch for better grip and slide control
- Carcass Tension Control System allows even flex throughout the tire for increased bump absorption
- An all-new compound in the front and rear tires enhances durability without sacrificing the legendary grip of the Geomax line
- Replaces the MX3S as the soft-to-intermediate terrain choice