Bridgestone Battlecross X30 Intermediate Terrain Tire
Please see sizing options below for your correct application!
Note: Most Bridgestone Battlecross X30 Tires are for bikes with upgraded 21/18" and 19/16" wheel sets only! Aside from the 70/100x19 tire size, these will not fit stock Surron or Talaria wheel sets. For upgraded wheel sets only.
- Size 100/100-18 will only fit the Surron Ultra Bee with upgraded 21/18 wheel combo.
- Size 90/100-16 will fit a Surron Light Bee X with upgraded 19/16 wheel combo.
- Size 70/100x19 will fit stock Surron wheels or wheels with upgraded 19/16 wheel combo.
An extremely popular choice for a do-it-all tire, the Bridgestone Battlecross X30 Intermediate Terrain Tire has made a name for itself by having great wear, predictable handling, great grip, and a few unique features.
First are the large, raised tread bars spread around the center belt of lugs. These not only help support weight and extend tread life, they also increase the contact patch between the tire and ground.
The other lugs are specialized as well with asymmetric patterns full of convex tread blocks giving large amounts of grip. The rear tire even has cooling "fans" that improve heat dissipation in the tire so the psi won’t climb during a race and change your tire’s handling.
- Great option for an all-around tire on most surfaces
- Raised center block pattern enhances traction during braking and acceleration
- Asymmetric front tire block pattern with optimized block placement achieves stable grip during braking and cornering
- The edges of the convex blocks catch the track surface and achieve high grip on a wide range of terrains
- Provides high contact pressure against the track surface to enhance traction
- Rear tire has cooling "fins" to improve heat dissipation for consistent performance over race distances