Dunlop Geomax MX33 Tire
Please see sizing options below for your correct application!
Note: Most Dunlop MX33 Tires are for bikes with upgraded 21/18" and 19/16" wheel sets only! Aside from the 70/100x19 tire size, these will not fit stock Surron or Talaria wheel sets. For upgraded wheel sets only.
- Size 90/100-18 is the smallest 18 inch rear tire we offer and is the only 18 inch rear tire that will fit a Surron Light Bee X swingarm.
- Size 100/100-18 will only fit the Surron Ultra Bee with upgraded 21/18 wheel combo.
- Size 90/100-16 will fit a Surron Light Bee X with upgraded 19/16 wheel combo.
- Size 70/100x19 will fit stock Surron wheels or wheels with upgraded 19/16 wheel combo.
- Size 70/100-21 is the narrowest 21 inch front tire size.
- Size 80/100x21 is a standard 21 inch front tire size.
- Developed with the help of top motocross pros, the all-new MX33 is the new industry standard for soft-to-intermediate terrain. Dunlop’s innovative new technologies offer superior grip, slide control, bump absorption and enhanced durability.
- Front tire now features Block-In-A-Block technology to aid in linear tracking and improved steering
- Altered Block-In-A-Block shape on the rear increases surface area of the rear block, while additional tread angles enhance grip, stability and slide control
- Front and rear tires include new tie bars that connect each knob, improving durability by reducing flex at the base of the knobs
- New Advanced Apex Design improves shock absorption by diffusing shock through a taller, thinner apex inside the sidewall
- Multiple Block Distribution provides more blocks in the rear tread pattern compared to the Geomax MX3S, increasing the contact patch for better grip and slide control
- Carcass Tension Control System allows even flex throughout the tire for increased bump absorption
- An all-new compound in the front and rear tires enhances durability without sacrificing the legendary grip of the Geomax line
- Replaces the MX3S as the soft-to-intermediate terrain choice
What Our Customers Say
"I got tracking for the warp9 rear wheel already. I’m so thankful! Can’t say thank you enough for all your help and for answering my questions so thoroughly.
The entire experience of doing business with you has been incredible. I honestly don’t remember the last time I received such great support from any company in any industry. I will most definitely be ordering from you in the future. Thank you so much!
"Your YouTube channel was essential for me learning about the Ultra Bee...The in-depth spec coverage, riding tests, range tests and upgrade reviews are great. Really good editing of the videos, too. Watching Tucker's riding, the footage is great and when you see a guy shred on these bikes, it gives you a really good feel for what these things are capable of... and makes me trust your guys' opinions. Keep up the good work!"
- Jason G.