It's hard to find a good balance between the traction of low tire pressure and reducing the risk of pinch flats. Many riders opt for heavy tubes or mousses, but the Nuetech Tubliss Gen 2.0 Tire System is a relatively new solution that uses a clever design to eliminate pinch flats, bad traction, and tubes entirely.
The Tubliss System works by replacing your conventional inner tube with a smaller, higher pressure insert that hugs the inside of your rim. This creates two separate pressure areas inside your tire. One area inside the high pressure insert, and another lower-pressure area that fills the rest of your tire where your old tube used to be.
Inflate the high-pressure insert and it locks the bead in place, forming a seal against the rim and acting like a bumper that protects the rim from impact. With the high-pressure insert filled, the lower-pressure area can be inflated like a traditional tubeless tire you would find on a car. With the Tubliss Tire System installed there are no tubes to pinch, plug kits are a more viable repair option, and you can run much lower psi without your bead rolling off since the high pressure air chamber will still have it locked down.
Plenty of riders swear by the Tubliss System and for many enduro, GNCC, or off-road riders it's a great alternative to a traditional setup.
- High-pressure tube acts as a bumper to protect rim from impact
- Inner tube support sidewall better for less folding over
- Tubliss locks the tire bead 360° around the rim to act as a full circumference rim lock
- Saves up to one pound of weight over stock tubed design
- Less unsprung weight in tires can help handling and acceleration
- Entirely eliminates pinch flats
- Integrated rim lock near inner chamber valve
- Repair tire with a simple plug kit
- Tubliss allows you to run a wider range of pressures
- Tire temperature is greatly reduced, creating consistent pressures
- For off-road use only.
- Please check with your specific tire manufacture to see if the Nuetech Tubliss Gen 2.0 Tire System is compatible with your tire.
Tubliss Tubeless Tire Description Video
Tubliss Tubeless Tire Install Video
What Our Customers Say
"I got tracking for the warp9 rear wheel already. I’m so thankful! Can’t say thank you enough for all your help and for answering my questions so thoroughly.
The entire experience of doing business with you has been incredible. I honestly don’t remember the last time I received such great support from any company in any industry. I will most definitely be ordering from you in the future. Thank you so much!
"Your YouTube channel was essential for me learning about the Ultra Bee...The in-depth spec coverage, riding tests, range tests and upgrade reviews are great. Really good editing of the videos, too. Watching Tucker's riding, the footage is great and when you see a guy shred on these bikes, it gives you a really good feel for what these things are capable of... and makes me trust your guys' opinions. Keep up the good work!"
- Jason G.