GritShift OneZap Turn Signal Kit for SurRon Lightbee X and Talaria Sting (MX3).
Many Sur Ron & Talaria Sting Owners have begun getting their Talaria, Sur Ron and Segway E-bikes registered for street legal use. A requirement for this is having turn signals, as well as working taillights. OneZap took the time to create a plug-and-play turn signal solution, utilizing the stock 12v system. This kit includes a plug-and-play harness with no modifications required.
This will add functional turn signals for the front and an integrated turn signal, taillight, and brake light for the rear, as well as a license plate bracket. The rear brake light uses your OEM brake sensor as a signal for the brake light.
By utilizing LEDS throughout the kit we have been able to minimize the draw added to the 12v system to ensure there is no noticeable change to range or power.
- Plug and play turn signal kit with everything needed for install
- Designed to keep the attractive aesthetics of the Sur Ron or Talaria styling while meeting state requirements for on-road use, this is the only minimal kit of its kind on the market.
- Front turn signals double as bright Running Lights
- Aluminum Taillight and license plate bracket included that mounts to OEM location
- Headlight switch included, when headlight is on off position, brake light, and signals are still functional, although running lights will be turned off
- The brake stop light uses the OEM brake switch
Note: This Part is typically compatible with Sur Ron, Segway, and Talaria (MX3) Models. Please verify with your bike, as each bike has been offered with different parts in regard to forks, controllers, batteries, and options from various sellers.