If you're looking for a high-end, strong handlebar with a cross brace for your Surron Ultra Bee, the Renthall Twinwall Handlebar is the most quality handlebar you can get.
Renthal Twinwall 1 1/8" Handlebar Sizing Chart
|CR High Bend||31.29"||3.74"||2.44"|
|Jeremy McGrath Bend||31.69"||3.26"||2.16"|
|Kevin Windham Bend||31.61"||3.62"||2.24"|
|RC Mini/85cc Bend||29.13"||4.65"||1.65"|
|Ricky Carmichael Bend||31.57"||3.89"||2.12"|
The Renthal Twinwall Handlebars are a design that is truly unique. With a construction that uses a 7010 T73 aluminum alloy inner bar to resist mechanical damage, and an outer bar of 7010 T6 aluminum alloy that resists extended wear, these bars are built to shrug off all sorts of damage. A cross brace adds even more support and includes Renthal’s specially developed bar pad to soften any painful impacts.
Renthal offers several different contours of bar based on the riding ergonomics of the biggest names in the motocross like Villopoto, Windham, and Carmichael. Combine this with other features like a reinforced clamping area, a knurled clutch side bar end, and multiple seals that keep water out, and you have a set of bars that makes comfort a priority and fatigue failures a thing of the past.
- Revolutionary double-tube Twinwall design makes fatigue failure virtually impossible
- 1 1/8inch clamping area reduces slippage
- Outer tube is 7010 T73 aluminum alloy for extreme resistance to mechanical damage
- Inner tube is high-strength 7010 T6 aluminum alloy to resist prolonger wear
- Both inner and outer tubes are anodized to protect against corrosion and wear
- Multiple seals are used to prevent entry of water into handlebars
- Clutch side of bars features a knurled texture to promote grip adhesion
- Crossbar adds rigidity while injection molded bar pad adds cushioning during an impact
- Laser etched positioning grid helps you orient your bars