NOTE: The first release of this shock will be extremely limited. Orders are estimated to ship starting Dec. 18th
The REA MX is a direct bolt-on replacement for the Sur Ron Ultra Bee. No additional hardware is needed, simply bolt-on and go. Shock will be pre tuned based on the information you provide.
The ECR Ultra Bee Fork Tune is a great option to pair with the EXT REA Shock, allowing for a premium suspension combination while retaining stock geometry and weight of the Surron Ultra Bee.
With the growing worldwide success of electric dirt bikes, EXT saw the opportunity to take our extraordinary know-how to EMX suspension. Implementing new custom solutions to achieve the highest performance to our customers. We present the REA, a dedicated damper design for the Sur Ron Ultra Bee
The REA MX includes the following features
- Robust 40mm Damper Body and 16mm Shaft
- 4-way adjustable: LSC-HSC-LSR-HBC (Hydraulic Bottom-Out Control) With wide range of adjustability to tune for all riding types.
- High flow main piston
- Engineered rebound circuit to separate bump and rebound oil flow – Ultra low-friction coating.
- User adjustable HBC technology that allows for use of softer main spring rate and provides progressive damping support through the last 15% of stroke.
- Very low reservoir pressure for maximum sensitivity and low cavitation
- Very low hysteresis for high dynamic response
- High turbulent flow for progressive dampening and mid stroke support
- Low friction seal
- Secondary bottom out bumper to support end strake events in addition to HBC technology.
- Low profile rebound knob for easy spring swap.
- Included with EXT superlight V2 Spring in weights spring available of 450lb, 500lb, 550lb or 600lbs.
- Comes with specific motorsport spherical bearing mounting hardware for easy bolt in installation.
- *Ships within two weeks of receiving order.
|Up to 160
Note: This table is a general guide. For firmer or softer preference select a spring weight above or below.
Warning: Please refer to the Sur Ron guidance regarding maximum weight limit for the Ultra Bee.
Feel free to contact us with questions
What Our Customers Say
"I got tracking for the warp9 rear wheel already. I’m so thankful! Can’t say thank you enough for all your help and for answering my questions so thoroughly.
The entire experience of doing business with you has been incredible. I honestly don’t remember the last time I received such great support from any company in any industry. I will most definitely be ordering from you in the future. Thank you so much!
"Your YouTube channel was essential for me learning about the Ultra Bee...The in-depth spec coverage, riding tests, range tests and upgrade reviews are great. Really good editing of the videos, too. Watching Tucker's riding, the footage is great and when you see a guy shred on these bikes, it gives you a really good feel for what these things are capable of... and makes me trust your guys' opinions. Keep up the good work!"
- Jason G.