Michelin StarCross 5 Medium Terrain Tire
Please see sizing options below for your correct application!
Note: Most Michelin StarCross Tires are for bikes with upgraded 21/18" and 19/16" wheel sets only! Aside from the 70/100x19 tire size, these will not fit stock Surron or Talaria wheel sets. For upgraded wheel sets only.
Size 90/100-16 will fit a Surron Light Bee X with upgraded 19/16 wheel combo.
Size 70/100x19 will fit stock Surron wheels or wheels with upgraded 19/16 wheel combo.
Size 80/100x21 is a standard 21 inch front tire size.
The Michelin StarCross 5 Medium Terrain Tire is an excellent all-around tire for the track and trail, one that distinguishes itself with great performance and a couple pieces of new tire technology.
Like other StarCross 5 tires, the Medium Terrain’s casing is made with high-density materials that actually reduces overall weight by 15%. Plus, the casing is made with Comfort Case Technology (CCT) that gives the tire a very plush feeling as you ride.
Topping everything off, Michelin gives the StarCross 5 Medium Terrain a tread pattern that grips firmly and slides predictably on a wide range of terrain. Large center blocks give straight line performance, numerous side lugs stick in while cornering, and the rubber compound manages to perform on most everything between loose loam and hard bedrock.
- Casing incorporates high density materials that reduce weight up to 15% while retaining strength and durability
- Casing features Comfort Casing Technology (CCT), which provides exceptional shock absorption that reduces rider fatigue
- Casing is engineered to optimize the size of the tire’s contact patch, offering maximum levels of grip for precise steering and traction, even in difficult conditions
- Aggressive front and rear tread patterns are specially designed for the StarCross 5 and improve performance across several applications
- Intermediate and side tread blocks ensure good steering response from the front tire and traction from the rear
- Central blocks are designed specifically to enhance braking performance and traction on all types of riding surfaces
- Self-cleaning tread design with fine horizontal tread lines releases soil and enhances traction in a range of different conditions
What Our Customers Say
"I got tracking for the warp9 rear wheel already. I’m so thankful! Can’t say thank you enough for all your help and for answering my questions so thoroughly.
The entire experience of doing business with you has been incredible. I honestly don’t remember the last time I received such great support from any company in any industry. I will most definitely be ordering from you in the future. Thank you so much!
"Your YouTube channel was essential for me learning about the Ultra Bee...The in-depth spec coverage, riding tests, range tests and upgrade reviews are great. Really good editing of the videos, too. Watching Tucker's riding, the footage is great and when you see a guy shred on these bikes, it gives you a really good feel for what these things are capable of... and makes me trust your guys' opinions. Keep up the good work!"
- Jason G.