- Surron Titanium rear linkage bolt kit - made to be used with the upgraded Rear Suspension Triangle & Rear Suspension Linkage Riser
- Fully shanked bolts mean no more threaded section cutting into your frame or swingarm
- Triangle Pivot bolt is now a one-piece design with a large flanged face to act as a shield
- The one-piece pivot bolt gets rid of the OEM mixture of loose bushings, plastic washers and undersized bolts
- 4 Neoprene washers go between the pivot bolt flange and triangle to frame to help protect the needle cage bearing from dirt and water
- 13mm Fuji lock nuts
- same size as stock vs some 12mm, so OEM tool kit and warp 9 tire levers work, making belt removal simple
- Blue thread lock included to keep it all tight
What Our Customers Say
"I got tracking for the warp9 rear wheel already. I’m so thankful! Can’t say thank you enough for all your help and for answering my questions so thoroughly.
The entire experience of doing business with you has been incredible. I honestly don’t remember the last time I received such great support from any company in any industry. I will most definitely be ordering from you in the future. Thank you so much!
"Your YouTube channel was essential for me learning about the Ultra Bee...The in-depth spec coverage, riding tests, range tests and upgrade reviews are great. Really good editing of the videos, too. Watching Tucker's riding, the footage is great and when you see a guy shred on these bikes, it gives you a really good feel for what these things are capable of... and makes me trust your guys' opinions. Keep up the good work!"
- Jason G.