Replace your stock OEM Surron Ultra Bee brake pads with these Galfer Brake Pads. Galfer is an iconic name in the motorcycle industry and Galfer has formulated the best brake pad upgrade for your Surron Ultra Bee. Whether you're riding enduro trails, motocross or riding the streets, this OEM replacement brake upgrade is the best way to improve your stopping power.
- Semi-Metallic Compound: The Semi-Metallic is Galfer's most popular compound! This compound is a great OEM upgrade for the everyday rider in all applications. (Available for Ultra Bee Front and Rear Brakes)
- Ceramic Race Compound: The ceramic HH race composite brake pad is designed specifically for track use. This sintered pad compound, with a ceramic coated backing plate, enhances temperature management and efficiently dissipates heat. (Available for Ultra Bee Rear Brakes Only)
- Premium Quality: These brake pads are precision made in the Galfer factory in Spain.
- Long Lasting: Experience unparalleled feel and long-lasting performance, while ensuring minimal rotor wear with these Ultra Bee pads.
- Pair these Galfer Brake Pads with the Warp 9 Rotors: For the best pairing of the Galfer Ultra Bee Brake Pads, we recommend the Warp 9 Oversized Brake Rotors to gain the most stopping power. This combination is the best brake upgrade available, while retaining use of the OEM brake calipers.
What Our Customers Say
"I got tracking for the warp9 rear wheel already. I’m so thankful! Can’t say thank you enough for all your help and for answering my questions so thoroughly.
The entire experience of doing business with you has been incredible. I honestly don’t remember the last time I received such great support from any company in any industry. I will most definitely be ordering from you in the future. Thank you so much!
"Your YouTube channel was essential for me learning about the Ultra Bee...The in-depth spec coverage, riding tests, range tests and upgrade reviews are great. Really good editing of the videos, too. Watching Tucker's riding, the footage is great and when you see a guy shred on these bikes, it gives you a really good feel for what these things are capable of... and makes me trust your guys' opinions. Keep up the good work!"
- Jason G.