Skip to content
Roll over image to zoom in
Click on image to zoom
- Designed both for trail and track.
- Keeps brake system cooler by allowing air to pass over every point of a brake pad surface.
- Best friction surface of any stainless steel rotor.
- Seamlessly replaces stock rotor.
- Extremely predictable and consistent.
- Provides outstanding performance even in the most aggressive conditions.
- Made of Galfer’s unique High Carbon 420 SS / 8 composite.
- Laser cut (not stamped like most others).
- Double disc – parallel grinding to ensure perfect parallel flatness.
- Heat-treated to each specific application (to ensure warp resistance).
- Patented inner and outer Wave® design minimizes heat transfer, equalizes dissipation and evens out pad wear.
- Each of Galfer's designs are CAD-CAM and tested with a stress analysis program, as well as dyno / real life tested prior to being offered on the market.
- KBA and TUV approved.