High performance coolant designed to reduce and maintain lower operating temperatures, minimize power loss due to heat and prevent damage from excessive temperatures. Developed with top Trophy Truck and Class racers, Off-Road Coolant has been tested and proven in the harshest and most extreme environments. Premium ethylene glycol and pure deionized water are combined with an advanced additive system to provide ultimate protection against rust, corrosion, cavitation and foaming while providing water pump and seal lubrication for steel, aluminum and magnesium engines.
- For high performance use. Ready-to-use formulation requires no mixing. Offers minimal freeze protection and should not be used at temperatures below 15°F.
- Premixed with pure, deionized water for optimum performance and convenience.
- Enables maximum horsepower by controlling engine temperatures.
- Advanced formulation protects against rust, corrosion and cavitation.
- 100% biodegradable in unused form.
- Specially designed for use in steel, aluminum and magnesium engines.
- Boiling point: 285ºF / 140ºC
- Freeze point: 12.5ºF / -10ºC