This shock is a direct bolt on replacement for the Sur Ron Light Bee X and Talaria Sting. No additional Hardware is needed.
Engineered with performance and control as primary objectives, the shock structure has seen a redesign in order to be more robust. The Hydraulic Bottom-Out Circuit (HBC) has been enhanced with a wider range of adjustment, in order to prevent bottom-out issues, while allowing riders to use softer spring rates and providing excellent support and end stoke characteristics.
The Arma MX includes the following features
- 4 way adjustable: LSC-HSC-LSR-HBC (Hydraulic Bottom-Out Control)
- High flow 29 mm main piston
- 24 mm valve piston
- 14 mm shaft (50% larger than most other coils on market to help deal with large side loading events)
- Engineered rebound circuit to separate bump and rebound oil flow – Ultra low-friction coating
- User adjustable HBC technology
- Very low reservoir pressure for maximum sensitivity and low cavitation(55 PSI)
- Full custom hydraulic setup that is bike and rider specific for each shock
- Very low hysteresis for high dynamic response
- High turbulent flow for progressive dampening and mid stroke support
- Low friction seal
- Thinner bottom-out bumper and debris clearing washer
- New low profile rebound knob for easy spring swap
- Included with 1 light weight spring available in 400lb, 450lb, 500lb, 550lb or 600lbs (Lower options may be available upon request)
- Comes with Sur Ron specific mounting hardware for easy bolt in instillation.
|Up to 150||400|
|150 to 190||450|
Note: This table is a general guide. For firmer or softer preference select a spring weight above or below.
Warning: Please refer to the Sur Ron guidance regarding maximum weight limit for the bike.